Let's see why:
|I first circled the areas that needed some more mass. Just a few millimeters thick though.|
|Here's the cork/rubber sheet pieces glued on the lasts.|
|After smoothing out the excess and checking the measurements, I decided to go for a boot styled lasts. So I attached a block of wood with a screw on it.|
|I grinded the meeting joint to zero and added a plastic "cup" on it. The idea is, that when you take the boot shaft out you'll still have lasts ready to be used for low cut shoes as the original lasts were meant for pumps, not boots. My bad.|
|I added a ridiculous amount of cork/eva sheets to the back and front, as I had barely a thought of what I was doing.|
|And there it is. Smooth shapes, and a last that now looks alot more like a boot last instead of pumps. I decided also to make the shaft a lot lower, since it would've been a headache to figure out the measurements.|
Next up, it's either having the second fitting, or I'm going to start to finish them. I haven't decided which.
Pahoitteluni kaikille suomenkielisille. Postaukseni menevät aina niin myöhäiseen että käännöksen pähkäily kaiken tämän päälle tuntuu usein ylivoimaiselta. Sori.