Friday, August 26

Business? No, it's just a card.

Howdy! I finally had my business cards from Vistaprint (in finnish). Exciting, especially because I had some foil effects to them and all, so I didn't actually know how they'd end up. But they came out really great!

Ta-da! They're two sided! WT*? There's a metal case for them too.

Here's the front. You can see the foil effect on the 'Mäensivu' logo. It's golden! Sweet.

The back.

I have couple of questions for you:

  • Should there be anything other than plain color on the back of a business card? Is there a rule to it or something?
  • I've had a couple friends comment on this new look on my blog/business cards that they remind them of Minna Parikka. This really bothers me. What do you think?
ps. If you'd like to have 5 cards, I can send them by mail to you  :D
Just send your Name & address to: maensivushoes/a/hotmail.com
    -Otso

    No comments:

    Post a Comment